Heaven's Door "The Bootleg Series"
Introducing the first expression in The Bootleg Series by Heaven’s Door. Named after Bob Dylan’s famous “Bootleg Series” of albums, the line-up invites people to experience the art of craft whiskey on a new level and will feature unique and unreleased whiskeys, including special blends, barrel finishes and rare stocks. Each offering in the series features one of Dylan’s paintings on a hand-made ceramic bottle in a collectible leather case.
The 2019 Edition- 26 Year Aged Whisky finished in Japanese Mizunara Oak barrels
- Two rarities together, a whisky aged for 26 years and a highly
precious Japanese wood vintage
- Distilled from a low rye mashbill
- 111.5 proof, 55.75% alc. by vol.
- Mizunara Oak is one of the rarest and most expensive types of oak
in the world and must be at least 200 years before being harvested
for barrel aging
- Inherent flavors created in whisky from Mizunara are sandalwood,
coconut, and a type of oriental incense called Dīngxiāng (clove)
- 2019 Edition features Train Tracks by Bob Dylan inside a collectible,
individually numbered leather journal