Whether you’re Irish or not, St. Patrick’s Day is one of the most celebrated holidays each year! If you are hosting an event, bringing a “treat” to your friend’s house, or just need cocktail inspiration for a quick pre-game before that local parade/outing, you’ve come to the right place! See below for some of our favorite St. Pattie’s Day alcoholic beverage recipes.
As we all know, there is something so appealing about turning everything green for the holiday. For that reason, the most common St. Patrick’s Day drink that everyone loves is green beer! It’s one of the most simple recipes too which makes it that much more enjoyable:
- 12oz of light beer
- 1 drop of green food coloring
Calling all vodka lovers! Our second favorite St. Pattie’s inspired cocktail is the Pot of Gold. This sweet and spicy vodka martini has all green ingredients, is filled with fresh flavors and is low on calories. What more could you ask for?
- 5 sliced cucumbers
- 8 fresh mint leaves
- 2 ounces of vodka of your choice
- ½ ounce of elderflower liqueur
- 1 ounce ginger beer
- Mint sprig for garnish
- Muddle cucumbers and mint leaves in the bottom of the cocktail shaker
- Add the vodka of your choice and elderflower liqueur
- Add ice and shake thoroughly for 30 seconds
- Strain into a martini glass
- Top with ginger beer
- Garnish with a sprig of mint.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Shot lovers! Our third favorite cocktail is the Pot O’ Gold shots! Another simple yet delicious recipe that you and your friends will love that is the most festive out of them all.
- Orange vodka
- Pineapple juice
- Gold luster dust/sprinkles
- Rainbow sour candy belts
- Rim edge of shot glass with gold sprinkles. Use pineapple juice on the rim of your shot glass to help hold the sprinkles in place.
- Add orange vodka and pineapple juice in a shake with ice
- Shake thoroughly for 30 seconds
- Strain mix into shot glasses and garnish your drink with the rainbow sour candy belt
- Start spreading the Irish cheer!
If you decide to make any of these beverages, let us know what you think and tag us in your posts! We are on instagram and Facebook. Don’t forget to take advantage of our online shop and in-person stores! We offer instant access to high-quality, rare brands that take your cocktails to the next level.