Clyde Mays Special Reserve 110 Proof
In 1946, before there was a craft whiskey boom, Clyde May revolutionized the art of whiskey making by crafting a unique style of whiskey we refer to as Alabama style. Clyde discovered that by using dried apples in the aging process, it resulted in a whiskey of unparalleled smoothness and richness. The ultimate sipping whiskey.
Today, this blend of 6 & 7-year-old American Whiskey represents a generous amount of caramelized orchard and citrus fruits that mingle in the palate with clove and other wood spices for a full, long finish. It’s not a flavored whiskey, but a whiskey with flavor.
Clyde May’s SPECIAL RESERVE Alabama-style Whiskey
· Distilled since 1946, legal since 2001
· Award winning package design and liquid
· Increase average ring and drive category growth
· Fastest growing American whiskey in top 100 according to Nielsen data; +159% 52 weeks
· Clyde Mays is the #1 growth brand in Top 20 in the Ultra-Premium Whiskey & grows 7x faster than the category